
Another year- getting ready to say goodbye, and the new one, on the door step, just waiting.
Funny thing about new years, the one just past is over, no changing what happened, no do over’s, sure you can savor it, but it’s history. The new one, that’s a different story. Its endless possibilities stretched out in front of you to do with what you choose. A chance to start over, to begin again, to do better, to make a difference. It’s all there in front of you within reach. You just have to grab it.
My New Years hat in the picture – if you look closely it’s filled with words. Life Happens – what you do with it is up to you. I’ll share some of the words on my hat with you, it’s how I plan to live my life this new year. You’ll see me; you’ll know, watch me and remind me if I slip. Life happens and sometimes things get in the way of our best intentions but I am putting this out there so you will see if I am doing my best
Live, Enjoy, Grow, Shine, Adventure, Journey, Wonder, Experience, Play. These are my words to live by this year. Bring it on 2010, I have my game hat on, I’m ready.
To all of you, if you are spending this night with your family, or with your special someone, or even if you are by yourself, think about what words you want to live by as you welcome in 2010. I wish you all good health, I wish you love, I wish you happiness, and most of all I wish you peace in your heart
Funny thing about new years, the one just past is over, no changing what happened, no do over’s, sure you can savor it, but it’s history. The new one, that’s a different story. Its endless possibilities stretched out in front of you to do with what you choose. A chance to start over, to begin again, to do better, to make a difference. It’s all there in front of you within reach. You just have to grab it.
My New Years hat in the picture – if you look closely it’s filled with words. Life Happens – what you do with it is up to you. I’ll share some of the words on my hat with you, it’s how I plan to live my life this new year. You’ll see me; you’ll know, watch me and remind me if I slip. Life happens and sometimes things get in the way of our best intentions but I am putting this out there so you will see if I am doing my best
Live, Enjoy, Grow, Shine, Adventure, Journey, Wonder, Experience, Play. These are my words to live by this year. Bring it on 2010, I have my game hat on, I’m ready.
To all of you, if you are spending this night with your family, or with your special someone, or even if you are by yourself, think about what words you want to live by as you welcome in 2010. I wish you all good health, I wish you love, I wish you happiness, and most of all I wish you peace in your heart
Wishing you the happiest of new year's filled with everything you could want!
ReplyDeleteWishes for a New Year filled with exciting possibilities. (Your home is sooooo lovely!)
ReplyDelete(comment above accidentally posted on my husband's account - not someone new and mysterious)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great wish - the hat is very creative!
ReplyDelete