Saturday, February 6, 2010
A Little Lost
Oh, I so meant not to do this. I didn't want a month to go by without a post. Everyday for the past three weeks I had a thought to get on over here and post something. Everyday I said tomorrow, for sure! It's not like I had nothing to say, I did. Work got in the way, life got in the way, the weather got in the way. I have so many excuses. And now I'm away on a business trip, I will not be able to post anything for a few more days. By my count, that means it will be February before I can get back here. So I'm feeling a little lost, I did not want to abandon this, I had plans. Well I have plans again. It's never too late, that's what they say, right? I'll see you next week, for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment