Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tablescape Thursday - Valentine's Day Dinner



I love dishes, I love glasses. I love setting the table. When I saw Susan at http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/ hosting Tablescape Thursdays, I knew I wanted to join in. This is my first entry and hopefully this inspiration will have me joining in often. I would like to say every week, but that may be a stretch given my blogging history. We'll see.
Here my table is set for two for a lovely Valentine's Day dinner.

17 comments:

  1. Lovely table. I love the way you did your napkin.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Valentine table. I would never guess it was your first tablescape. I look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to TT....What a beautiful debut!
    I ♥ your lacey looking plates & just wait till Bill from Affordable Accoutrements sees that stemware!!! I bet he can tell you the whole history of them.
    Very nice job & I hope you participate again & again.
    Rett

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! That sounds like a fun thing to do, but it wouldn't last long if my kids had anything to do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful table...love the top plate, so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you wrapped the napkin in the paper doily. Looks very romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to Tablescape Thursday! I'd say you've done a beautiful job. Your Valentine table is gorgeous!
    Thank you so much for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job! good luck. I always want to join in but we are so very casual that my posts are rare for TThur. Love that glass plate on top.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty:)
    Happy TT and Valentine's Day~~

    Smiles,
    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  10. How pretty this is! Welcome to TT - you've made a stunning debut! Love those pretty doilies -- this is a perfect valentine's table.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello friend...

    Welcome to Tablescape Thursday, my friend! What a glorious debut...your fabulous Valentine's Day table for two! Love your pretty place settings...ohhh, those candlewick salad/dessert plates are fabulous...my favorite! I also really like the tall glass container full of the red glass? Sorry, I enlarged your photo and these old eyes still couldn't tell for sure what they were. Hehe! Nevertheless, very pretty! Thank you for sharing your beautiful table with us...and please...do join in again! I would love to see more of your tablescaping creativity and talents!!!

    Also just wanted to say thank you for coming by and taking a peek at my Beloved Valentine table...and for leaving such a sweet note! Loved it!!!

    Have a Happy Valentine's Day...
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty table you've created! I love all the lace doilies. Thanks for sharing and happy TT to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome! I'm a newbie, too, and now I'm hooked! I can't wait until Thursdays. You have created a very romantic setting for this happy occasion. Keep sending your ideas to share!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful tablescape. Please keep posting. I just Loooooove Tablescape Thursdays.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that you put the lacy doily around the napkins. It looks like you got something special for Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool idea how you used the doilies! I love the clear salad plates. May I recommend you take more pictures next time so we can see even more of your lovely table. Joan

    ReplyDelete