Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Little Like Christmas


Just a few days ago, my sister said it was 45 days until Christmas. What?!? So much to do and now less than 45 days.... There is a stairway to be decorated, and a mantle to be dressed, and a village to display, and oh yes, the tree! The decorating has begun.

3 comments:

  1. I'm starting to enjoy Christmas more that I have a little one.
    I love the colors in your ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even think about decorating for Christmas until December 7th. Old family tradition. That's my brother's b-day, and we always decorated that day.

    I've been seeing Christmas decorations in stores and such for two weeks already. Yesterday on my commute home on the bus, I saw that all of the trees, ribbons, and lights are up and lit in the park/plaza in front of the CNN center.

    IT'S TOO EARLY!!

    I want to eat turkey and be thankful first. Then I'll get to Christmas stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes...I'm thinking this must mean it's less than 45 days now? Say it's not so....

    ReplyDelete